Here is an alphabetical listing of our Member’s CSAs. Please let us know if you’d like to be added to this list
- Atlas Farm – River Road – Deerfield. In addition to seasonal shares, winter shares available. www.atlasfarm.com (413) 773-3412
- Bostrom Farm – Greenfield – CSA for pork and beef http://www.bostromfarm.com
- Common Wealth – A cooperative association of organic farmers and consumers.
Farmers include: Shoestring Farm in Colrain, Red Fire Farm in Granby, Rainbow Harvest Farms in Greenfield, and The Benson Place in Heath.
Distribution in Greenfield www.redfirefarm.com/csa/commonwealth.com
- Enterprise Farm 72 River Road, Whately Offering seasonal and year-round CSA shares. Local cheese, eggs and meat are available also. http://www.EnterpriseFarmCSA.com
- Hetti Belle Farm Winchester Road, Warwick Meat CSA (beef, lamb, pork, turkeys, geese, chickens and duck) Distributed in Greenfield, Florence, Keene and Brattleboro and on the farm. http://www.hettiebellefarm.com
- Just Roots – Leyden Road, Greenfield. Distribution to downtown Greenfield. http://www.justroots.org
- Natural Roots – Conway, Massachusetts www.naturalroots.com
Distribution at the farm:
- Picadilly Farm – Winchester, New Hampshire www.picadillyfarm.com
Distribution at the farm or in Greenfield or Keene.
- Red Fire Farm – Granby and Montague – Pick your share of the produce at the farm in Granby or get it delivered to locations in Northampton, Amherst, Greenfield, Springfield, or Montague in Western Massachusetts. Winter shares available also. www.redfirefarm.com
- Shoestring Farm – Distribution on Fridays at the farm in season. www.shoestringfarm.net
- Stone’s Throw Farm – Wendell, MA Organic fruits, vegetables and flowers. Pick up at the farm or at one of their farmer’s market locations. www.stonesthrowgrown.com
- Sweet Morning Farm – Leyden, MA Organically grown vegetables, fruit, eggs and flowers. Pick up on the farm. (413) 773-8325 http://sweet-morning-farm.blogspot.com Email: email@example.com
- Upinngil – Fruits, vegetables, plants and flowers. http://www.upinngil.com