It’s Spring! We have trees, shrubs and early season perennials in stock. Herb and veggie starts are arriving weekly. For organic growing, we offer Atlas and Shoestring Farm (Shoestring arriving Friday 4/22) The greenhouse is chock full – more veggies, lots of succulents, orchids… Some blueberries and raspberries are in, also Norse bare root strawberries, horseradish and rhubarb. A partial shipment of fruit trees is here and there are soooo many roses to chose from! Asparagus and potatoes are available inside the store.
For your convenience, you can download and view our Fruit Tree selections and their pollinators by clicking the links below:
We also carry a nice selection of “How To” books, seed starting equipment, potting soils, fertilizers and tools. Check out our canning supplies to preserve the bounty from your gardens.
Some of our nursery suppliers:
- Roseland Nursery www.roselandroses.com
- The Plant Group www.theplantgroup.com
- Mill River Farm, South Deerfield, MA
- Atlas Farm, Deerfield, MA
- Twenty Acre Farm, N Hadley MA
- Monrovia monrovia.com CT
- Foliera foliera.com
- Fairview Gardens
- Griffin Greenhouse Supplies www.griffins.com
- King Farm Townsend, MA
- Cavicchio Greenhouses www.cavicchio.com
- Lotus Pottery www.studiopottery.com
- Burley Clay Company www.burleyclay.com
- Harvest Farm www.harvestfarmofwhately.com
- Shoestring Organic
For the Lawn
We carry Step Programs, patching, insect and pest control, mowing, trimming, fertilizing, raking tools and more. Whatever products you need for a healthy lawn, you’ll find them at the CoOp. And you can always ask us questions! If you’re looking for some good online information, check out “Know How” at www.agway.com
Here are some of our vendors if you want to check them out!