It’s almost Fall and it’s a great time to plant perennials (which are on sale) and shrubs! We still have flowering shrubs, evergreens and grasses too. For seasonal color, mums and asters are coming in every other week. Bulbs for planting now are fully stocked inside the store.
We also carry a nice selection of “How To” books, seed starting equipment, potting soils, fertilizers and tools. Check out our canning supplies to preserve the bounty from your gardens.
Some of our nursery suppliers:
- Roseland Nursery www.roselandroses.com
- The Plant Group www.theplantgroup.com
- Mill River Farm, South Deerfield, MA
- Atlas Farm, Deerfield, MA
- Twenty Acre Farm, N Hadley MA
- Monrovia monrovia.com CT
- Foliera foliera.com
- Fairview Gardens
- Griffin Greenhouse Supplies www.griffins.com
- King Farm Townsend, MA
- Cavicchio Greenhouses www.cavicchio.com
- Lotus Pottery www.studiopottery.com
- Burley Clay Company www.burleyclay.com
- Harvest Farm www.harvestfarmofwhately.com
- Shoestring Organic
For the Lawn
We carry Step Programs, patching, insect and pest control, mowing, trimming, fertilizing, raking tools and more. Whatever products you need for a healthy lawn, you’ll find them at the CoOp. And you can always ask us questions! If you’re looking for some good online information, check out “Know How” at www.agway.com
Here are some of our vendors if you want to check them out!