Seasonal and year-round – You can buy local and support the wonderful people that you truly want to do business with. You can ask them about their products or their animals, and you’ll know where you’ll your food comes from.
They’re listed here alphabetically – (Scroll down to view everyone!!) If we’re missing something or someone… Please let us know!
- Apex Orchards – Peckville Road – Shelburne Farm store open 9am-5pm from August 1st to the end of April. Apples, peaches, honey. Pick your own. www.apexorchards.com
- Atherton Farm Stand – Route 112 – Ashfield. Open seasonally 11am-6pm
Bedding plants and shrubs in the spring. Summer produce, fall pumpkins and mums through October. Home made and hand made items also. Custom wreaths.
- Atlas Farm – Routes 5 and 10, South Deerfield. Open year-round Certified organic produce, fruits, pumpkins and many other local products www.atlasfarm.com
- Bars Farm Stand – Mill Village Road – Deerfield – Open seasonally for annual and perennial plants, vegetables, bouquets, flowers, squash, corn, pumpkins, melons and mums. www.thebarsfarm.com
- Bostrom Farm – Plain Road – Greenfield – Open seasonally for spring bedding plants, berry and vegetable starters. Meat CSA.
- Butynski Farm Stand – 370 Colrain Road – Greenfield. Seasonally 9am-6pm.
Seasonal flowers, vegetable plants, vegetables, melons, pumpkins.
- Chapley Gardens – Routes 5&10 – Deerfield. Open seasonally. Water Gardens, Water garden plants, filter systems, pumps, koi, garden statuary, perennials for sun or shade, hanging baskets. www.chapleygardens.net
- Chase Hill – 74 Chase Road – Warwick. Raw milk, organic cheese made with organic raw milk from grass-fed cows. www.chasehillfarm.com
- Ciesluk Farm Stand – Routes 5&10 – Deerfield Open seasonally 10am – 5pm. Sweet corn, seasonal vegetables, gifts.
- Clarkdale Fruit Farm – Upper Road – Deerfield. 8am-6pm. Aug. – Dec., then weekends through March. www.clarkdalefruitfarms,com
Apples, peaches, plums, pears and fresh cider. Pick your own apples in the fall.
- Colrain Farm Stand – 108 West Leyden Road – Seasonally daily. A wide variety of vegetables, specializing in sweet corn, heirloom tomatoes and melons.
- Cranston’s Tree Farm. Baptist Corner Rd. Ashfield. 413-628-0090 Opening Friday November 23rd, choose and cut Christmas trees, wreaths and maple syrup. http://www.cranstonschristmastreefarm.com
- Dan’s Veggies and Camp Wood – 151 Northfield Road (Rt.63) Erving. Seasonal veggies – camp wood – year-round maple syrup. (413) 423-3242
- DJ’s Farm Fresh Produce – 224 Leverett Road, Shutesbury. Open May – November. Locally grown arugula, bok choy, chard, cilantro, cucumbers, garlic, hardy kiwi, kale, lettuce, melons, parsley, peaches, pears, peppers, salad mix, scallions, spinach, squash, tomatoes.
- Diemand Farm – Mormon Hollow Road – Wendell. Open year-round daily 7am-5pm. Eggs, chicken, turkeys and home cooking. A “grab it and go” case for sandwiches and specials of the day. Fresh pastry, too!
- Emerson Family Farm Stand – Bernardston Road – Greenfield. Seasonally
Hanging baskets, corn, mums, pumpkins, Christmas trees.
- Franklin Farm – Weatherhead Hollow Road Guilford, VT. Store open year-round. Certified organic dairy, Certified organic syrup, farm fresh eggs. www.franklinfarmstore.com
- Gardner Farm Stand – 442 Turners Falls Road – Montague. Seasonal vegetables, pumpkins.
- Hagers Farm Market on the Mohawk Trail. Open daily, year-round. Farm-fresh picked fruits and vegetables, grass fed beef and farm-raised pork and chicken. Maple syrup and maple products. Homemade pies, donuts and baked goods, 11 varieties of homemade bread. Local specialty food products. Breakfast and lunch served daily. Enjoy a maple creemee in the summer, delicious peaches and PYO apples in the fall. Fried dough with maple cream, warm donuts and fresh cut french fries outside at our hut every weekend in the fall. 413-625-6323
- Laurenitis Farm Stand – Route 116 – Sunderland. Seasonally daily
70+ tomato plant varieties, bedding plants, hanging baskets, produce, pumpkins.
- Leyden Glen Farm – Pasture raised lamb. Farm store open during daylight hours. www.leydenglenlamb.com
- Manning Hill Farm – Old Manning Hill Rd. Winchester, N.H. Farm Store. Bottled milk, (plain and chocolate) Beef, Pork, Chicken and Eggs. Summer hours Wednesdays and Fridays 3pm-7 pm. Sundays 10am – 5 pm (603) 239-4397 www.manninghillfarm.com
- Nasami – Affiliated with the New England Wildflower Society. Sales of native plants. www.newfs.org
- Nourse Farms – River Road – Whately. Strawberry, Blueberry and other fruit plants. Pick your own. www.noursefarms.com
- Pine Hill Orchards – Greenfield Road – Colrain. Open daily. A country store, restaurant and pick your own apples. Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch everyday but Tuesday. Apples, peaches, blueberries and fresh cider. Local produce and items.
- Red Fire Farm – The Montague farm store, Red Fire North, is at 485 Federal Street (Rt. 63) and open year-round. The Granby stand is at 7 Carver Street and open seasonally www.redfirefarm.com
- Rice Farm Stand – 247 Millers Falls Road (Rt. 63) Northfield. Open seasonally for sweet and gourmet sweet corn, Indian corn and lots of varieties of squash and other seasonal produce.
- Thomas Farm – 64 Hadley Road, Sunderland Open 24\7 year round. Featuring their own cheeses, eggs, plants and vegetables along with an extensive selection of other local products… Mapleline Milk, Auntie Dalies Pasta, Barts Ice Cream, Kitchen Garden Salsa, Little House of Thyme and much more! http://www.thomasfarmstand.com
- Upinngil – 401 Main Road – Gill Open year-round. Raw milk, pick-your-own strawberries, freshly ground flour, honey, vegetables, melons and more from area farms. Open daily 8 am – 7 pm www.upinngil.com
- Wells Tavern Farm – Old Greenfield Rd – Shelburne. Open Daily Year-Round By Arrangement. Shropshire, Southdown and Oxford sheep http://www.wellstavernfarm.com