- Barberic Farm – Barbara and Eric Goodchild – 383 Cooper Lane – Shelburne. (413) 625-8203 Sheep skin and wool products from Romney sheep. Meat pies – many cuts of meat at the farm freezer. Call Ahead.
- Leyden Glen Farm – Mark Duprey and Kristin Nicholas – 31 Glen Road – Leyden. (413) 773-9312 Pasture raised lamb. Farm store open during daylight hours. www.leydenglenlamb.com
- Winterberry Farm – Jill Horton-Lyons and Jim Lyons – 340 Wilson Hill Road, Colrain.
Custom dyed on the farm. Lambs for sale in the fall. www.winterberryfarm.org
- Little Brook Farm – Kristen Whittle – 334 Russell St. – Sunderland. (413) 665-3802
Hand spinner fleeces, wool blankets. All natural freezer lamb. Camps for kids. www.littlebrookfarm.com
- York Farm – Shelburne. Border Cheviots for sale. Lambs and breeding stock. Call for availability. (413) 625-2424
- Balkey Farm – Doris Balk and son, Stewart – Main St. – Northfield. 100% wool yarns. Wool based products.
- Rag Hill Farm – Neil and Jen Kapitulik – Shelburne (413) 625-9848 http://www.raghillfarm.com
- Edge Hill Farm – Bill Fosher – Westmoreland, New Hampshire. (603) 399-9975
Lamb meat for sale. Call for availability and appointment.
- Denise Leonard – Adams Road – Greenfield. (413) 773-5232
Wool, Yarn, Raw Fleeces. All natural freezer lamb. Whole or half cuts.
- Dayspring Farm – Rod and Marilyn Hewitt – Rockingham, Vermont. (802) 376-5474
Katadhin and Dorper sheep. Lamb meat can be purchased by hanging weight, boxed or by the cut at the farm store. Lambs can also be purchased live.